3 days per week
£10.42 – £10.90 an hour
At our Muddy Boots Nursery in Acomb, we have a newly created vacancy for someone who will provide exceptional care and support for a child who is visually impaired. This is a long-term and very rewarding role, working 3 full days per week between 8am – 6pm (Weds, Thurs & Friday)
If you believe you are suited to this unique role and would like to speak to our Nursery Manager please do get in touch by sending your cv and a covering letter providing details of your work experience, qualifications and reason for applying.
CORE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MUDDY BOOTS:
- Additional holiday days for length of service
- From 40% staff discount towards childcare fees at Muddy Boots & our Pioneers Out of School Clubs
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave & shared parental leave
- Paid personal training & development, as well as our personal development and free books
- Free lunches cooked by our in-house chef & free uniform
We look forward to hearing from you!!