Due to the success of our After School Club & Holiday Club for children aged 4 – 11 years old – we are looking to expand our team at our Stamford Bridge site.
We have a number of positions available working either 3pm – 6pm Monday – Friday (term time only)
and / or
working 8am – 6pm 4 days each week between Monday – Friday (school holidays)
We would consider applicants who are only interested in the term time or school holiday hours.
Due to the school picks up we offer as part of the After School Club – we are looking for candidates who hold the relevant licence to drive our minibus and people carrier.
So if you are energetic, fun-loving and flexible and can provide a welcoming and friendly environment for the children – please get in touch to find out more.
Summary of the Role:
Within our After School Club & Holiday Club which we call Pioneers, you will work part of a small friendly team to ensure all children receive high-quality care and support, are kept safe, and receive rich and stimulating play experiences, all whilst having a tonne of fun!
Pay & Key Benefits:
- Our Pay Bandings will increase from 1st April to £11.55 – £11.95 (21yrs+)
- Additional days for length of service
- Additional ‘discretionary leave’ to help with unexpected demands out of work
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave & shared parental leave
- 40% staff discount towards childcare fees at Muddy Boots & our Pioneers Out of School Clubs
- Up to 5 Emergency Childcare days, subject to availability
- Paid personal training & development
- Personal Development Fund & Free Books!
- Free uniform provided
- Free on site parking
So… if you have a passion for seeing children flourish and thrive, have an abundance of energy & creativity, the desire to work in an environment where no two days are the same but are all always fun, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.42-£11.95 per hour