Due to the expansion of our Preschool within our Nursery at Wilberfoss, we are looking for a Deputy Room Leader to work as part of the management team to support our Room Leaders as well as provide exceptional childcare within our Nursery. This role is ideal for someone looking to progress from Practitioner level (min. Level 3).
The role is ideally full-time, 38 hours per week spread across 4 full days with a set day off each week.
- Our Pay Bandings will increase from 1st April to £11.80 – £12.20 (21yrs+)
- Additional holiday days for length of service
- From 40% staff discount towards childcare fees at Muddy Boots & our Pioneers Out of School Clubs
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave & shared parental leave
- Paid personal training & development, as well as our personal development and free books
- Free lunches cooked by our in-house chef & free uniform
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Deputy Room Leader at Muddy Boots, you will help to lead a team to ensure that all children receive high-quality care and support, are kept safe, and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual learning needs, all whilst having a tonne of fun every day!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Recruitment at Muddy Boots follows three simple steps:
- Once we receive your application, our team will be in touch within 48 hours to book your interview (which will be within 7 days)
- You will come to the setting for a tour, a sit-down interview with the setting management team, as well as delivering an activity of your choice in one of our rooms
- After your interview, our team will be in touch within 48 hours to let you know if you have been successful. If you have, your start date will be booked and you can get ready to start a career at Muddy Boots that you truly love!