Following an internal promotion within Muddy Boots Nursery, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Leader to join our passionate and driven team as Nursery Manager at our Acomb site.
If you are an experienced Nursery Manager or currently work in a nursery management role and looking for the next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AS NURSERY MANAGER:
- Inspire and motivate the whole nursery team towards the overall vision of the nursery – passionately embodying the Muddy Boots values of Team, Integrity & Aspiration.
- Coach and manage a team of experienced Room Leaders
- Be responsible for overall strategic planning and logistics of the day-to-day running of the nursery – with support from an on-site Admin/Finance Administrator, and a highly qualified and experienced leadership team
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents and outside agencies/professionals
- Drive the nursery towards Ofsted Outstanding, raising standards and being creative and innovative in delivery of extremely high quality education and care.
The successful candidate will;
- Have extensive experience of leading (preferably managing) a successful Early Years setting
- Possess fantastic communication and leadership skills.
- Be an inspiring and driven role model to all
- Be qualified with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in a recognised childcare qualification
The role is full-time, 38 hours per week spread across 4 full days with a set day off each week
- Pay rate is £14.00 – £15.20 per hour
- Additional holiday days for length of service
- 60% staff discount towards childcare fees at Muddy Boots & our Pioneers Out of School Clubs
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave & shared parental leave
- Paid personal training & development, as well as our personal development and free books
- Free lunches cooked by our in-house chef & free uniform
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Recruitment at Muddy Boots follows three simple steps:
- Once we receive your application, our team will be in touch within 48 hours to book your interview (which will be within 7 days)
- You will come to the setting for a tour, a sit-down interview with the setting management team, as well as delivering an activity of your choice in one of our rooms
- After your interview, our team will be in touch within 48 hours to let you know if you have been successful. If you have, your start date will be booked and you can get ready to start a career at Muddy Boots that you truly love!
We look forward to reading your application!