25-35 Hours per Week
£11.80 – £12.60 an hour
Summary of Job Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Office Manager to join our brilliant team at Muddy Boots Nursery in Poppleton.
Suitable candidates need to be confident in all aspects of Administration and Finance with fantastic computer skills and people skills, who will share our values of Team, Integrity and Aspiration. You must have great attention to detail, with the ability to take initiative, work well under pressure and manage your own workload.
This role is for 25 – 35 hours per week (to be discussed at interview)
Your role as Office Manager will include:
- Managing parent enquiries
- Managing occupancy levels and waiting lists
- Registering new children and guiding families through the settling in period successfully
- Administering Booking Plans, Fee Invoicing and payment collections
- Maintaining training and HR records along with calculation of payroll hours
- Processing supplier purchase invoices
- Working competently on computer software such as Outlook, Word, Excel & our Nursery Management software
- Maintaining and updating children’s and staff records
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the administration tasks for the site
This is a very varied role with changing priorities week to week and therefore the successful applicant must be flexible in their approach.
We offer 60% staff discount for Childcare at Muddy Boots, as well as free meals and a host of other staff benefits.
Please note that successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS check and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
We look forward to hearing from you!