Salary: £10.80-£11.90 per hour
Expected hours: 38 per week
We are on the hunt for passionate Early Years Educators to join our expanding and recently refurbished nursery and gardens in Stamford Bridge.
Both nurseries are less than 9 miles from the centre of York and are easily accessible in 20 – 30 minutes by car or direct bus routes with travel incentives offered for successful candidates, which we are happy to discuss in more detail at interview.
We are also running a short-term, signing-on bonus for anyone who joins the Stamford Bridge nursery. This will be £250 paid following the completion of your induction, followed by a further £250 once you have successfully passed your probationary period.
The role is ideally full-time, 38 hours per week spread across 4 full days with a set day off each week.
- Additional holiday days for length of service
- From 40% staff discount towards childcare fees at Muddy Boots & our Pioneers Out of School Clubs
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave & shared parental leave
- Paid personal training & development, as well as our personal development and free books
- Free lunches cooked by our in-house chef & free uniform
WHAT OUR TEAM THINKS ABOUT WORKING ABOUT MUDDY BOOTS:
“Right from the interview I felt at home, and was offered a job shortly after (go me!) Since that point then it’s been a whirlwind six years where I have worked my way from an unqualified practitioner to becoming manager of the Acomb branch.
I have done a level 3 in Childhood studies through York Council alongside a BH Hons Open Degree that focused for the first 4 years on Early Years and Childhood Studies. Even with all this going on, Muddy Boots has never said no to my thirst for knowledge, they have always allowed and encouraged me to attend training that I felt would benefit myself, my peers and ultimately the children I then care for.
The team, owners and even the parents have always been there to support, guide, and keep me sane throughout the journey, and I honestly don’t think I could have tackled it all without their support and understanding! Berni – Manager at Muddy Boots Acomb
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Early Years Educator at Muddy Boots, you will work as part of the valued team to ensure that all children receive high-quality care and support, are kept safe, and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual learning needs, all whilst having a tonne of fun every day!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Recruitment at Muddy Boots follows three simple steps:
- Once we receive your application, our team will be in touch within 48 hours to book your interview (which will be within 7 days)
- You will come to the setting for a tour, a sit-down interview with the setting management team, as well as delivering an activity of your choice in one of our rooms
- After your interview, our team will be in touch within 48 hours to let you know if you have been successful. If you have, your start date will be booked and you can get ready to start a career at Muddy Boots that you truly love!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent