38 hours per week
£10.80 – £11.90 an hour
Due to recent internal promotions across our 4 nurseries, are now looking for a Deputy Room Leader & Room Leader to join us at our Poppleton site.
Summary of the Role:
Both positions are key roles within the internal management structure at Muddy Boots and offer progression for the right candidates moving from an experienced Practitioner role with a Level 3 qualification.
As both Deputy & Room Leader at Muddy Boots, you will work as part of a wider leadership team to lead and inspire your team every day to ensure that all children receive high-quality care and support, are kept safe, receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual learning needs, all whilst having a tonne of fun every day!
The roles are full time, 38 hours per week spread across 4 full days with a set day off each week
Pay & Key Benefits:
- Starting hourly rate of £10.80 DRL & £11.30 RL per hour
- Additional financial uplifts for added responsibility (e.g. SENCo)
- 28 days holiday + additional days for length of service
- Additional ‘discretionary leave’ to help with unexpected demands out of work
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave & shared parental leave
- From 40 – 60% staff discount towards childcare fees at Muddy Boots & our Pioneers Out of School Clubs
- Up to 5 Emergency Childcare days, subject to availability
- Paid personal training & development
- Personal Development Fund & Free Books!
- Free lunches cooked by our in-house Chef
- Free uniform provided
- Free on site parking
So why work for Muddy Boots?
Our staff happiness is central to who we are at Muddy Boots and the pay and benefits package we offer is just one of the ways we want our teams to feel valued and appreciated helping to create and develop a great place to work now and in the future!
Based on our own extensive experience, and feedback from current and new members of our staff – here’s just a few of the things we do which helps us to achieve this…
- All new members of the team are made to feel welcome from day one
- A genuine family feel environment
- You can truly be yourself
- Great internal communication across all levels and setting at the nurseries
- Our Leadership Team is friendly, approachable and very supportive
- An expanding company offering regular opportunities for progression
- Regular training, coaching and 1 to 1 supervisions to support personal development
- Weekly staff happiness surveys
- Team building days and events
So… if you have a passion for seeing children flourish and thrive, have an abundance of energy & creativity, the desire to work in an environment where no two days are the same but are all always fun, we want to hear from you!