As the school summer holidays quickly roll around the age-old question of ‘how am I going to keep the kids entertained for 7 weeks’ is ringing in the minds of parents everywhere, especially after exhausting possibilities over the last 3 months.
After receiving the most recent guidance from the government, we are over the moon to be able to say that with a few tweaks, careful planning and plenty of deep cleans, we can open our Pioneers Club over Summer, providing a brilliant solution to the question above for children aged 4-11 (primary school age).
Each week our Pioneers will be enjoying activities, crafts, games, baking and adventures all based within an exciting theme:
- Week 1 (20th – 24th July): Exploring Nature Week
- Week 2 (27th-31st July): Sports Week
- Week 3 (3rd – 7th August): Water Week
- Week 4 (10th – 14th August): Animal Week
- Week 5 (17th – 21st August): Key Worker Week
- Week 6 (24th – 28th August): Magical & Mythical Creatures Week
- Week 7 (31st Aug – 4th Sep): Fun & Games Week
To ensure we are following the guidance regarding bubbles, and to enable as many families as possible to utilise the holiday club, we have changed our usual system of booking of individual sessions to blocks, which you can book on a week by week basis.
- Block A – Full Week (Mon-Fri, 7.30am – 6pm) – £135 a week
- Block B – Half Week 1 (Mon & Tues, 7.30am – 6pm, Wed 7.30am – 12.30pm) – £75 a week
- Block C – Half Week 2 (Wed 1pm – 6pm, Thur & Fri, 7.30am – 6pm) – £75 a week
If you would like to enquire about availability or have any more questions, we are here to help!
To get in touch you can either drop us a call on 01904 784 675 or send us an email on email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear from you soon 🙂
The Pioneers Team