We are SO EXCITED to be able to publicly announce and celebrate the fact that our Poppleton setting is officially Ofsted OUTSTANDING!
The Ofsted inspector praised the nursery in several areas, including:
- The inspirational leadership team, who are dedicated and committed to providing the best possible standards of care and learning for children, as well as prioritising their team’s emotional well-being.
- The passionate staff team, who share their leaders’ high expectations and continually improve the nursery and their practice.
- Children thrive in the nursery and make exceptional progress, demonstrating high levels of self-confidence and self-esteem, exploring the environments with excitement, showing excellent physical skills outdoors, and having an exceptional understanding of their own feelings and behavior.
- A key strength of the nursery is the secure relationships staff have with children and their families. They know children exceptionally well and provide the highest standards of care for them.
- Children’s safety is prioritised in the nursery, with leaders ensuring that staff has a robust understanding of safeguarding and child protection issues.
In summary, the inspector said “Children show high levels of happiness and enjoyment in the nursery. The atmosphere in each room is nurturing, busy, exciting, and filled with laughter and chatter from the children.”
Andy & Anna Nimmo, owners of Muddy Boots, had the following to say after receiving the result: “We are incredibly happy and very proud to have received the Ofsted Outstanding grading. We want to say a big thank you and well done to our amazing team, who give Muddy Boots its magic, and work tirelessly to provide outstanding childcare that our families love, every single day.”
As you can imagine… IT’S PARTY TIME!